Monday, November 3, 2008

Q is for Quarantine


"Q is for Quarantine. Isn't that a big word? Do you know what this word means? It means- COME IN KIDS - FREE ICE CREAM" -Shel Silverstein, Uncle Shelby's ABZ Book

I am flattered that all of you have been calling the police and the hospitals and Carmen Sandiego out of concern for my sudden blog-less-ness this past week, but for the love of Barney Fife, give the horn a rest!

My apologies for not leaving an away message of some sort. Please forgive me. Being ill throws a monkey wrench in the cogs of me brain more than anything else. Allow me explain.

You see, it all started with the Elk of Cataloochee,

then I got the fever,

and then the fever went away,

so we paid a visit to our good buddy Billy Hall,

and spent some quality time with the in-laws,

and then this seagull came, and it was this is this, and that is that,

and then I was inspired to write the blog that follows.

No comments: